Advanced At Home COVID-19 Testing

All health problems can be physical, chemical or emotional in nature.  Most people understand how emotional stress can contribute or case certain types of health problems.  Everyone knows when the chemistry of the body is not normal, you can develop health problems, however the majority of people do not understand how & why health problems can come about from physical stress.

An example of how a problem can come about from something physical would be having a pebble in your shoe.  You would feel pain from the pebble.  The pain would not be from something chemical or emotional.  If you were in pain long enough this could lead to emotional stress & could perhaps event throw your chemistry in the area, but the cause of the problem would actually be something physical.  The reason a person feels pain when there is a pebble in the shoe is because the pebble puts pressure on a nerve of pain.  If there was no nerve of pain in your foot, you would not feel the pebble.

A common cause of pain that people suffer with is, in fact, pressure on a local never.  An interesting fact is that only 10% of the nerves in the body are related to pain.  The remaining 90% of the nerves in the body control your function.  For example, you can see if the nerves of sight are functioning properly; you can hear only because the nerves of hearing are functioning properly.  You can move your legs because the nerves that control the muscles in your legs are functioning & you can breathe & digest if the nerves related to these areas are functioning properly.  Put pressure on nerves of function & you feel no pain, you simply don’t function properly.

When you remove a pebble from your shoe, pain disappears because pressure or irritation to the nerve has been physically removed.  If there is pressure on nerves in the neck causing head or neck pain, when that pressure is relieved these problems will clear up.  If there is pressure on a nerve inhibiting normal function, when that pressure is removed, normal function is once again restored.

This explains why some people have gone to a chiropractor for back pain & then recovered from a different problem altogether.  As they were treated to remove pressure from the nerves that were giving them pain, their digestive or breathing problems improved as well.

Pin It on Pinterest