As mentioned in my eBook, “12 Steps to a Healthier 2015,” (get your FREE copy here) using anti-bacterial soaps have been shown to actually increase the number of bacteria and critters living on your skin. Also, we’re only continuing to make the bad guys stronger by continually exposing them to the very antibiotics we use to kill them. You need a clean, healthier alternative. Guess what? You can simply make your own without any headaches! It’s VERY easy and SUPER affordable. Here’s how…
Easiest Homemade Foaming Soap Recipe
- Approximately 8 oz. distilled or boiled water (unless soap will be used within a week)
- 1-2 Tbsp. Castile Soap (I like Dr. Bronner’s)
- Few mL’s of Favorite essential oil (Optional)
- Get your foam dispensing bottles (I get mine from Specialtybottle.com).
- Pour water in being sure to leave enough room for adding the soap and taking into consideration the foam dispenser. You want to put the water in first. If you did the soap first, you’d end up with bubbles while trying to fill up the dispenser.
- Add in 1-2 tablespoons of castile soap.
- Add in a few mL’s of essential oil if you’d like.
- Put the lid on and gentle swirl the fluids together.
Presto! You’re done and will now have some of the best, healthiest foaming soap at a ridiculously cheap price!