Far Infrared SaunaAn extremely efficient way to detoxify the body of heavy metals and chemicals
Where are Toxins Stored?
In fat cells, tissue, brain and bone.
detected in the umbilical cord blood.
(Environmental Working Group)
are in active production in the US.
are approved for use in our food directly.
EPA estimates over 20,000
of these chemicals cannot be metabolized in our body.
Over 10,000 Chemicals
are used in food processing, preserving and storage.
Are You ToxicIf you have any of the following symptoms you might have a chemical and/or heavy metal toxicity:
- Digestive Problems
- Night Sweats
- Cold Hands and Feet
- Dark Circles Under the Eyes
- Chemical Sensitivity
- Chronic Fatigue
- Inability to Lose or Gain Weight
- Muscle and Joint Pain
- Brain Fog
- Low Body Temperature
What Makes our Infrared Sauna the ONLY Medical Grade Sauna
- Ceramic emitters have always been the very best FIR emitters available and still are the best today. The sauna features ceramic emitters that have been custom designed by our doctors and engineer on staff to emit the highest quality of far infrared therapy in the most efficient and effect method.
- Custom state-of-the-art emitters feature a rod-shaped ceramic emitter protected by an alloy sheath. This design has the unparalleled ability to deliver FIR waves in 360 degrees, ensuring intense emission of FIR therapy directly to the user.
- A stainless steel reflective backing strategically surrounds the rod-shaped emitter to re-direct FIR waves throughout the entire cabin. This is a highly efficient design that evenly distributes FIR therapy throughout the entire sauna cabin for whole-body absorption.
- Strategic placement of 5-8 emitters throughout the sauna cabin. With this superior design, the user receives the highest quality FIR therapy throughout the whole-body with a rapid warm up time of only 10-15 minutes.
- The sauna is constructed of 100% premium poplar wood, hand selected from Scandinavia. Poplar wood is the most expensive of all wood options and is the wood of choice for health clinics world-wide.
- Unlike cheaper woods such as cedar, spruce, pine, basswood and hemlock, poplar wood is not toxic, does not outgas and will not cause lung, skin, eye or nasal irritations.
- Poplar wood is used for 100% of the sauna’s construction, even for the frame wood inside the walls and the roof. All sauna walls, flooring and roof feature a durable double panel construction with a beautiful tongue-and-groove finish.
- The Thermal Life Sauna is the ONLY sauna available that has a fresh air fan installed to eliminate CO2 build up and provide a healthy sauna experience.
- In a sauna without a fan, it takes only 15 minutes for CO2 levels to exceed 10 times the ambient level in your home.
- Having a fan is imperative to keep the air healthy, to deliver fresh oxygen to the body as core temperature gently increases and to provide the purest detoxification experience needed.
- The sauna is designed to allow anyone to detoxify at the rate that is appropriate for them.
- Our heaters and control system were engineered to support detoxification at a safe and effective rate.
- Our custom emitters work in conjunction with our controls featured on the inside and outside of the sauna to provide the optimal level of far infrared sauna therapy that you need.